Boat and trout fishing on Loch Ascaig included from mid March to early October
- Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- 1 double room
- 1 twin room
- Open plan sitting room and kitchen with woodburning stove. Broadband wi-fi (slow, rural speed), freesat TV/DVD player. Electric ceramic hob cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
- Dining Room
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and lavatory
This traditionally decorated one-storey, estate cottage is beautifully light with open views out to the south and west. The rooms are tastefully decorated and cosy with sumptuous curtains.
- Reasonable mobile phone reception on one side of the house.
- Pure cotton bed linen.
- All fuel is provided.
- Sheep-friendly dogs are welcome. Maximum of 2 in the house and please mention at the time of booking.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICES PER WEEK
- Please arrive after 4pm and leave by 10am to allow enough time for the Sunday changeover.
- Deposit £200. Final payment of balance 6 weeks before arrival.
Crocdhu Cottage 2018
28 Jan-1 April
30 Sep-16 Dec
1 Apr-24 June
26 Aug-30 Sep
24 June-26 Aug
20 Dec 2017 – 3 Jan 2019
The bookings in red on the calendar refer to NIGHTS booked. We are now taking bookings for 2018.