Boat and trout fishing on Loch Ascaig included from mid March to early October
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- 1 double room
- 2 twin rooms
- Lavatory with basin
- Sitting Room with open fire, broadband wi-fi (slow, rural speed), freesat TV/ DVD player
- Kitchen with electric ceramic hob, woodburning stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge-freezer
- Bathroom with over-bath shower, basin and lavatory
- Lobby and porch
The Gardener’s House is a traditionally renovated estate cottage with restored fire-places, gabled windows and pine floors. The kitchen has its original flagstone floor and a woodburning stove runs the central heating.
The comfortable sitting room, with an open fire, looks west to a clear three-mile view of the far away hills.
- Good mobile phone reception
- Pure cotton bed linen
- All fuel is provided
- Sheep-friendly dogs are welcome downstairs. Maximum of 2 in the house and please mention at the time of booking.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICES PER WEEK
- Please arrive after 4pm and leave by 10am to allow enough time for the Sunday changeover.
- Deposit £300. Final payment of balance 6 weeks before arrival.
Gardener’s House 2018
28 Jan- 1 April
30 Sep-16 Dec
1 April-24 June
26 Aug-30 Sep
24 June-26 Aug 2018
21 Dec 2018-4 Jan 2019
The bookings in red on the calendar refer to NIGHTS booked. We are now taking bookings for 2018.